Sometimes it is not easy to give advice to real estate agents about the use of social networks. It is not easy, because many find it difficult to differentiate between social use and commercial use of Facebook.
Everything that shows a property in a social network is commercial. What goes against the nature of Facebook and other social networks? For this reason, many real estate agents know they are wasting their “professional” time on Facebook. And we are talking about responsible real estate agents, those who know that they should not use their time to socialize in social networks.
They are those who consciously send a tweet with the intention of attracting customers, or write a brief post on Facebook with the intention of capturing a client. It is those who wonder what they are doing wrong and those who do not believe many of the advice for real estate agents that are offered online on the correct use of social networks.
What are those doing on Facebook, Loco?
Facebook has + 1,000 million users, (among them a few people!), Among whom are at any moment a couple of people, at least, who may be interested in buying or renting a home in your area.
However, when these potential clients visit Facebook they wear the “social” hat. What they want now is to read “gossip,” (which is very healthy, listen!), See photos that surprise or make you smile, interact with a couple of acquaintances or friends, read what “so-and-so” and a little more. Come on, get away from mundane problems and enjoy the freedom of being a bit banal 1 or 2 hours. And who blames them with the one that is falling!
The sad thing is that some “smart” real estate agents want to “stick their eyes” to these people who wear the “social” hat and have the “chip” changed, the fabulous real estate they have just captured and inform them that their tips for the best Tampa real estate agent today market price is A real bargain. Real estate agents preaching in the desert.
Let’s see what advice we can give these agents who lost the north, (online I mean), long ago. My lords are not all lost. There are formulas for those wearing the “social” hat to get our message and think: “Um, this may be interesting, let me take a look at it and if I like it I’ll bookmark it and read it later, when I let go of the Social hat”
The 9 Tips for Real Estate Agents.
Let’s get right to the point without much explanation:
- – Invest in Facebook Ads. Do not try to reinvent the wheel. Already tried everything and what works, works, it works is local advertising on Facebook. Do you want to attract potential clients interested in buying a property in your area? To turn off! And with a budget of $ 10 a day you can do wonders if you care about understanding how Facebook works.
- Write 100-150 word posts with interesting information for your customers. A post with 151 words is already too much, (do you get the message?). What to write about? This is where you need to develop your creative ability and think about what may be of interest to your potential client. Information; No description of a property. Give advice and help to buy.
- – Publish your post from 8:00 to 11:00 at night, and not in the morning! It is the peak time that users decide, (at 99.99% of the time), “to be banal on Facebook”. In your country and in the North Pole.
Tips for Realtors that do not like to Interact.
- – Publish post and promote your real estate service at the same time. Advertising and publication. All the time. Facebook people attracted by your great publicity want to see your Facebook profile. A good profile will improve your advertising.
- – Interact, interact, interact…. Interact … Do we understand each other? Facebook is a social network, not a bulletin board. Getting a comment on one of your posts is like receiving kisses. How do you feel when nobody gives a shit, (excuse my French), what you write? And how do you feel when you receive comments on a post you wrote a couple of days ago? Exact! Make your potential clients feel that way.
- – Accompany your post of 100-150 words, (not one more) of a great photo. Forbidden girls in bikinis or handsome guys, religious photos, (Buddha included) and everything that is NOT inside the real estate orbit. And if instead of a post with a photo upload a video, and then you will excel as the king of the Mambo.
Advice for Real Estate Agents Who Only Hear Me.
7.- Use your personal Facebook profile to interact, talk, comment and be “banal” with friends, friends, strangers, enemies, … and pious people. To capture potential clients you need a company profile on Facebook. A profile of real estate agent who knows what he is talking about. Personal profile = applause. Professional profile = money
- Ask and it will be given to you. Facebook is no time or place to be shy. Say loud and clear to your readers what you want, say it in an elegant way, say it in a direct way and ask for it. Example: “You have to visit this link NOW. It is the best that has been invented after the bread. “This is an example of the kind of message you like and convince.
- – And the best thing I left for the end: Do not obsess about getting “Likes”. Ask for everything, even marriage, but never, never ask for an “I like”. Do you think that the more “I like” you have, the more people get your messages? That’s a myth. In another article I’ll show you why I like a real estate agent. But that is another story that we will try in the near future. These are the best tips for real estate agents that work. Checked!